My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

ABOUT ME





Hi, guys !! My name’s Lailatul Qudsyiyah. You can call me Ella, but my friends call  me with many nickname like lala, Jeremy, bulek, pi’, cappu, etc. I’m 14 years old. I was born in Gresik on February 10th, 1997. My zodiac is aquarius.
I live in Ujungpangkah but I’m a student of Junior High School 1 Sidayu. My school is very leafy and comfortable. There, I have a favorite teacher. She’s Bu Chica. I have a house. My house is not big but I love it. Because comfortable and there are many plants. I have parents and a brother. My father is a PNS, he goes to office everyday by his motorcycle. My mother is a housewife. She’s beautiful. She’s very skillful to cook. My brother still in five grade Elementary School.
I’m a sweety girl. Hehehehehehehe… :D
I have oval face, I have flat nose and big eyes. My weight is 58 kg. My height is 163 cm. I have brown skin. My hair is thick and black. I like to use veil. My favorite foods is satay and fried rice. My favorite drink is avocado juice. My hobies are watching TV, listening to the music, and sharing status in Facebook ( adecella.10@gmail.com ).
        My ambition is to be a doctor ( amin… ). My idols are SUJU ( Super Junior ), Siwon SUJU, Ok Taecyeon 2PM, Kim Soo Hyun and Bisma SMASH. I very like Korean Drama and the song too. About friends, I have many friends. I dislike falsehood. I very like honesty and loyalty.
In my school I follow scout organization. With my team ( ANGRREK ). We often become a winner in competition. Our success is come from our unified and our skill. We are’nt egoistic. We are a team, we are’nt individuality. I hope my skill can more than now with study hard :D :)



4 komentar:

Hangga yuda rozaqi mengatakan...

nice blog just because of the color

Nayli's PORTFOLIO mengatakan...

a good blog..

but, i thing the english language of sate is "satay".. and you don't write it.

NAFISUL ADABI mengatakan...

interesting blog......

but, i thing the english language of sate is "satay"..

and good song in your blog

yoga's portfolio (9C/04) mengatakan...

good blog..
really being said Nely and nafis the english languageof sate is"satay"

Posting Komentar